Removable pressure sensitive labels protect surfaces or remove cleanly
3M™ Removable Label Materials are pressure sensitive label stocks coated with removable performance adhesives. Available in a variety of facestocks, they offering surface protection and clean removability and can be used in many applications.
• Paper facestocks can provide the tamper evidence and flag resistance required in the pharmaceutical industry. Available in coated and uncoated finishes.
• Polyester films are rigid with high tensile strength and excellent dimensional stability. Biaxial-orientation leads to high tear resistance, but they are notch sensitive. With optimal clarity for overlaminating, they have excellent outdoor durability along with chemical and moisture resistance. Not recommended for curved surfaces. Available in white, clear and metallized.
• Polypropylene films have semi-hard finishes with high tear resistance and good dimensional stability. They provide high tensile strength, but notch sensitivity. They offer good conformability, chemical and moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in white, clear, metallized, and matte clear.
• Polystyrene films are economical and hard and function in a limited temperature range. They have limited tear resistance and elongation and are not recommended for UV exposure. Available in white or clear.
• Vinyl films are multipurpose and available in flexible, semi-rigid or rigid finishes. They burn in flame, but are self-extinguishing when removed. They have low tear resistance and dimensional stability but excellent conformability, good moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in medical grades and in colors white, clear, black, yellow and translucent.