High performance to meet difficult medical labeling requirements
3M Health Care Label Materials are designed to meet a wide range of difficult medical labeling requirements. Both paper and polymeric facestocks are offered in combination with high performance adhesives to conform to tight radius vials, flexible blood bags and various medical device substrates.
• Paper facestocks provide tamper evidence and flag resistance as required in the pharmaceutical industry. Available in coated and uncoated finishes.
• Polyethylene facestocks are soft conformable films, available in low, medium and high densities. All provide high tear resistance and elongation, low tensile properties and have excellent conformability and good moisture resistance. Available in white, matte white or clear.
• Polyolefin facestocks are co-extruded films treated for printing. They exhibit high elongation, low tensile strength, excellent conformability and good moisture resistance. Available in white or matte clear.
• Polypropylene facestocks are semi-hard films with high tear resistance, good dimensional stability and have high tensile strength but are notch sensitive. They provide good conformability, chemical and moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in white, clear, metallized, and matte clear.
• Vinyl facestocks are multipurpose, flexible, semi-rigid or rigid films. They burn in flame, but self-extinguish when removed. They have low tear resistance and dimensional stability but offer excellent conformability, good moisture resistance and outdoor durability. Available in medical grade and in multiple colors of white, clear, black, yellow and translucent.