Repulpable and Non-Repulpable Splicing Tapes for paper mills, converters, newspapers and web printersFrom core starting to roll closing or tabbing, and all the splices in-between, 3M™ Splicing Tapes offers choices and dependability to keep production at full speed. Backings and adhesives are engineered for optimum strength on every type of splice, flying, overlap, butt, and general purpose.
Flying with greater success, less cost, less work.3M™ Splittable Flying Splice Systems help lower overall production cost with less labor, waste and number of splicing products. These unique splittable tape laminates provide fast and easy application for flying splices in paper manufacturing, converting and printing operations.
• High shear strength provides reliable splices with paper, polyethylene, polypropylene, foil and more.
• Fiber-free eases contamination worries for inks, plates and felt/blankets
• Consistent opening force keeps the work flowing
• Freedom from sticky surfaces once splice is made ensures easy unroll
• All-in-one double coated system features tabbing side, splicing side and low release split liner
Let's Work Together
Contact us if you need product, technical or application advice or want to collaborate with a 3M Technical Specialist.
(7AM - 5PM Central Time)
Brochures and Guides