Roll closing tabbing at the re-reeler, off-machine coater, supercalendar or winder.
High-tack and holding power, repulpable adhesive on a strong, extensible kraft paper backing designed for core starting and roll closing of heavy grades of paper.
Apply two or more strips of 3M™ Super Strength Single Coated Repulpable Tape 917 on the trailing edge of the paper to close
3M™ Repulpable Single Coated Tape R3127 in white, red and kraft
3M™ Repulpable Double Coated Tape R3227 in blue and white
3M™ Repulpable Double Coated Tape R3287 in white
Roll closing at each piece of equipment at the paper mill.
- High tack and holding power: High strength and immediate adhesion means tape holds firmly to provide quality roll closing at maximum change speed and keeps paper neatly positioned to reduce waste.
- Super strength extensible backing: Tape will not break during the transport of the roll on automatic roll handling equipment.
- Repulpable: 3M tape passes TAPPI method UM-213. No need to separate tape from waste, so you save labor.
- Reliable roll closing: 3M tapes provide an excellent bond to the paper roll to help prevent opening during shipping and storage.
- Available in blue, white, black and kraft colors: Allows for color matching to paper.