Federal Government: FISMA Compliance & Visual Privacy
For today's federal employees, protecting the public's private information – SSNs, TINs, PPI and the like – is imperative.
While this is a large-scale challenge, visual privacy and data protection is critical to ensuring you remain compliant with the Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA).
Download this whitepaper to examine:
- The real risk of digitizing, transmitting and viewing sensitive, real-time information
- The requirements for reporting data breaches
- Defense-in-depth approaches to reduce the ease of screen capture
- How a full range of laptop, desktop and mobile privacy filters and films are part of a comprehensive data defense strategy
67% of surveyed professionals work on sensitive data outside the office.1
1 Thomson, Herbert H, PhD. "Visual Data Breach Risk Assessment Study." 2010
Unsure how to measure your screen?
Use the Screen Fit Selector to accurately measure your computer screen in three simple steps—then choose the filter that protects your data from prying eyes.
We have a full offering of privacy protection for all your needs including displays greater than 30".
For more information call:
(800) 553-9215. (Monday through Friday, 7:30AM to 5PM CT)
You can place an order online, any time, at Shop3M.com
. Or you can contact our Sales Team at 1-800-234-8068.