4-7/8 inch x 5-1/2 inch (12,3cm x 13,9cm) Hydrocolloid Dressing, Sacral Design, Film border, Overall size 6-3/4 inch x 6-3/8 inch (17,1cm x 16,1cm)
- Designed specifically for sacral area to allow long wear time
- Allows convenient placement in the sacral-coccyx area with one-handed application.
- Special film bordered “notch” area is designed to allow application in close proximity to the anal opening while still providing a barrier to contamination by feces or urine
- For low to moderate draining wounds. Significantly higher absorbency than leading hydrocolloid at 48 hours
- Provides “non-tenting” border application into the gluteal cleft area to seal against incontinence
- Proven up to 7 day wear time
- Film border seals to help prevent premature dressing failure due to edge lift
- Outer film barrier protects wound
and surrounding skin from contaminants,body fluids, bacteria and viruses*
* In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27 nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.