Two approaches to saving with patient monitoring
From one end of the line to the other, from one end of your facility to the other.
Save money by replacing your current manufacturers’ cables and leadwire accessories with lower cost, quality alternatives
- Replace your cables and leadwires for less than current manufacturers’ parts.
- Our disposable and reusable products work exactly like the products they replace.
- Easy to connect and disconnect. And cost less.
Eliminate cross-contamination and save time by standardizing on disposable leadwires
- In a clinical study, antibiotic-resistant nosocomial pathogens were found on 77% of reusable ECG leadwires, after being cleaned.1
- Disposable leadwires can remain with a patient wherever he or she goes in your facility.
- When monitor and defibrillator brands differ, standardize connections with replacement cables rather than adapters.
1. Jancin, Bruce. “Antibiotic-Resistance Pathogens Found on 77% of ECG Lead Wires.” Cardiology News. 2(3) (2004):14.”
Critical Care Nurse Article (PDF, 377K)
Disposable Solutions Brochure
Red Dot™ Electrodes Reference Guide (PDF, 1.10MB)