If you have to wear a hard hat, insist on the one that's built from the inside out, with real hard hat wearers in mind. Its revolutionary suspension eliminates the comfort problems associated with full-shift hard hat use, so you can approach your duties with confidence.
Questions? If you have questions or want more information, please
Outstanding protection, plus optimum comfort through a wide range of working conditions, make the XLR8 the hard hat of choice for your facility!• Full brim design provides added protection from the sun.
• High-density, high-strength polyethylene shell offers proven protection from overhead impacts.
• Durable woven nylon web suspension straps provide a firm, well-balanced "hold."
• Easy-turn ratchet fit adjustment system uses padded nape and head FlexPoints to make resizing a snap. Just turn the knob, and the full suspension adjusts itself to the wearer's head shape.
• Extra-wide, absorbent pillowed brow pad wicks away moisture, to help keep perspiration away from the eyes and safety eyewear.
• Headband is ventilated across the forehead area, for cool, full-shift comfort.
• Wearing height can be adjusted at both front and rear of shell—without removing the suspension.
• Complies with ANSI Z89.1 Type 1, Class G and E.