Impregum™ Soft Tray Material Intro Kit, 31786, 31786
Included MMM_Article Body ID: 1273672521649
Add to Cart
Get accurate detail even in moist conditions with this polyether impression material.
- Excellent flow properties--captures fine details for precise impressions.
- Better initial hydrophilicity than any VPS--provides void-free impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behavior" of soft polyether is ultra-forgiving and results in precise-fitting restorations without distortion.
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take--reducing the need for costly adjustments, remakes and retakes.
- Less rigid polyether is easier to remove, great for dual-arch trays.
- Quick Step materials cut working and setting times by at least 33%.
- Tray materials available in both Pentamix™ Mixing unit and cartridge dispenser.
Intro kit includes 3 Tray cartridges ∙ 50ml each; 1 LB cartridge ∙ 50ml; 5 cartridge mixing tips, purple; 5 cartridge mixing tips, white; 5 intraoral tips, white; 5 Impregum Intra∙ oral syringes and 1 polyether tray adhesive ∙ 17ml.
Working time (including mixing):
Impregum Soft Tray: 1:45 min.
Impregum Soft LB: 2:00 min.
Setting time (from start of mix):
Impregum Soft Tray: 6:00 min.
Impregum Soft LB: 5:30 min.
- Crown and bridge impressions.
- Inlay and onlay impressions.
- Functional impressions.
- Implant abutments.
- Quick-setting materials especially suited for single-unit and two-unit impressions.
- Denture and partial denture impressions.
||Garant™ Hand Dispenser