- BioSorb resorbable collagen membrane can be used for extended predictable resorbtion.
- BioSorb handles similarly to soft tissue, while maintaining integrity for 26 to 38 weeks.
- Due to a matrix that consists of long, interwoven collagen fibers, BioSorb has enhanced tensile strength.
- BioSorb is designed with sufficient suture pullout strength, a desired property of all membrane barriers.
- Its long oriented, cross-linked collagen fibers form an organic meshwork favorable for suturing.
|Item No.||Product Information|
|BIO1520-6||BioSorb™ Resorbable Collagen Membrane
15mm x 20mm
|BIO2030-6||BioSorb™ Resorbable Collagen Membrane
20mm x 30mm
|BIO3040-6||BioSorb™ Resorbable Collagen Membrane
30mm x 40mm