MDI 2.9mm mini dental implant uses a minimally invasive protocol, expanding minimally invasive implantology to denture stabilization in softer bone, such as maxillary cases, and single-tooth replacement in areas with limited interproximal space. With ideal designs for both fixed and removable treatment plans and innovative features to enhance stability and esthetics, the MDI 2.9-mm implant dramatically increases MDI treatment capabilities.
MDI 2.9mm implants are placed using the same instrumentation kit used for all diameters of MDI implants.
Key Applications for Hybrid Mini Dental Implants:
- Maxillary Denture Stabilization
- Fixation of Crowns in Smaller Spaces
Intelligent Design from the Industry Leader:
Indicated for denture stabilization and fixation of crowns, these implants are compatible with MDI instrumentation and prosthetic components, empowering you to enjoy the maximum versatility from your investment in the MDI system.
- Titanium Nitrite coating to improve wear resistance of the o-ball
- Micro-threaded collar for maintenance of crestal bone levels
- Grit-blasted, acid treated surface increases surface area and aids in osseointegration
- Tapered, fluted tip enables placement without a full depth osteotomy. Designed for auto-advancement in cancellous bone.
Indications for 2.9mm MDI Implants:
- Long-term full denture stabilization
- Long-term partial denture stabilization
- Long term fixation of bridges
- Long-term fixation of single crowns