All ceramic crowns and bridges are an excellent long term esthetic solution for patients.
- High stability and precise fit
- Excellent long term natural aesthetics
All Zirconia is not alike!
Not all Zirconia is alike. Yes, Zirconia can be chemically similar, but once processed the mechanical and optical properties can be significantly different. Lava™ Zirconia has now been commercially available for 10 years.
- High strength
- High stability
- Excellent long term aesthetics
- Tooth colored material
- Unique shading system
- Homogeneous coloring
- High, life-like translucency
- Metal free
- Clinical studies showed no allergic reactions (gingival)
- Excellent regeneration of gingiva
- Excellent fit
- Single crowns
- Primary crowns
- 3-unit bridges
- 4-unit bridges
- 5- and 6-unit bridges
- Curved and long-span bridges up to 48mm length
- Cantilever bridges
- Inlay/onlay bridges
- Implant abutments
3M ESPE's material science meets advanced digital technology.
- Processed differently with a trade-secret formulation designed to enhance the translucency, marginal fit and strength
- Excellent marginal fit that has been clinically documented
- Optimal strength and translucency
- Industrial Manufactured Zirconia "Made in Germany"
- European certified quality control process
Lava™ Frame Framework Ceramic
- Flexural strength (Punch Test) (ISO 6872) > 1100 MPa
- Weibull strength (s0) (3-Punkt) 1345 MPa
- Stress resistance (2% / 5 Jahre) 615 MPa
- (Youngs) Modulus of elasticity (E) > 205 GPa
- Weibull-modulus (m) 10.5
- Crack growth parameter (n) 50
- Fracture toughness (KIC) 5-10 MPa m1/2
- CTE 10 ppm
- Vickers hardness (HV 10) 1250
- Melting point 2700 ºC
- Grain size 0.5 µm
- Density (p) 6.08 g/cm3
- Solubility (ISO 6872) 0 µg/cm2
Jensen Dental is the 3M ESPE Certified Lab Channel Partner in the U.S. for all 3M™ ESPE™ Lava™ materials.
You can place your 3M ESPE Lava product orders 24 hours a day through the Jensen e-commerce portal at http://store.jensendental.com or by calling 800-243-2000 from 8:00AM to 8:00PM EST.
More information on Lava™ Zirconia »