Learn more about:
3M™ Defender™ Ultra Light Weight Ballistic Bump Helmet (ULW-BBH)*
- Multi-use ballistic protection at 30% less weight than the closest alternative.
- Flexible rail system that offers compatibility with all standard accessories. Rail is mounted on shell without use of through bolts
- Areal weight of 1 lb per square foot (5 kg/m2)
- Blunt Trauma Impact performance meets ACH specification requirements.
Head protection when parachuting for military paratroopers
Head protection from bumping objects for military ground forces
Head protection against handgun rounds and ballistic fragments
*Manufactured and sold by Ceradyne, Inc., a 3M company
3M™ Accuspray™ System
- Features an HVLP spray gun and disposable/replaceable nozzles – allowing you to have a virtually (or essentially) brand new spray gun every time that the nozzle is replaced.
- The innovative technology was designed for the efficient and economical application of material without sacrificing quality.
PPS™ Paint Preparation System
- The 3M™ PPS™ Paint Preparation System allows user to mix less paints, adhesives, coatings and finishes; reduce solvent usage; and speed cleanup time.
- The PPS™ system eliminates the need for separate mixing cups and filters, and only the PPS™ adapter and the spray gun channel need cleaning, since paint never comes in contact with the cup and collar.
3M™ Dirt Trap Protection System
A breakthrough innovation that actually traps dust, dirt and overspray in a unique non-woven construction
Improves productivity by reducing maintenance and cleanup time, reducing foreign object debris, and protects your surfaces during maintenance and repair.
Aviation Window Restoration System by Clearfix™ Aerospace
Slide your mouse over image to see before and after restoration
- With this easy-to-use system, your windows can be restored to like-new condition without the hassle of removing them.
- An easy to use, three-step process designed specifically for use on acrylic and polycarbonate aircraft windows.
- It's fast – as little as 60 minutes after application, you're ready to fly!
Seeing is Believing
Slide mouse left to right for before and after
Polyeurethane Protective Tapes and Boots
- Helps reduce rain and sand erosion damage
- Provides protection that can significantly reduce FOD costs and extend service life
- Applied over the aircraft belly, leading edges, and antennas
- Highly-specialized, high performance sealants are precisely designed for many different applications, including sealing airplane fuel tanks, fuselages, access doors and windshields.
- Quick-curing, lightweight polysulfide sealants for sealing critical areas and to help prevent corrosion.
- Trusted by engineers and maintenance professionals from companies around the world.