Fires, spills, equipment breakdowns and accidents can result in lost production and expose your company to liability risks. 3M offers a wide range of refinery safety products and systems engineered to help you prevent accidents...safeguard equipment...minimize the risk of injury...and ensure refinery safety and continuity of operations.
To protect your workers’ health and safety, trust in reliable, high performance personal protection products from 3M.
- Eye, face, hearing and respiratory protection
- 2-way radios for high-noise environments
- Gas detection and air monitors
Help prevent the spread of fire, smoke and fumes; protect against slips and falls; and improve overall workplace safety with innovative 3M products:
- Safety matting and treads
- Hazard tape and photoluminescent film
- Scotchshield™ Window Film
Gas Detection and Monitoring
3M™ Gas Detectors and Air Monitors measure exposure to an assortment of organic vapors; personal portable monitors are convenient and easy to use.
- Detect from 1 to 5 compounds simultaneously
- Can be used as personal or area monitors
- Analysis service available from 3M
Spill Containment & Cleanup
High-capacity absorbing materials from 3M can be used to contain spills and aid cleanup of oils, chemicals and other fluids:
- Petroleum sorbents engineered to repel water
- General purpose maintenance sorbents
- Available as wipes, pillows, booms and other configurations
3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid provides safe, sustainable fire protection that won’t damage sensitive electronics or critical equipment:
- Clean agent halon replacement
- Knocks down fires quickly
- Low acute toxicity
- Zero ozone depletion potential
- Low global warming potential
- 5-day atmospheric lifetime
Learn more about 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Supression Fluid
Passive Fire Protection
3M offers a variety of easy-to-install fire barrier products. Prevent the spread of fire, smoke, toxic fumes with these caulks, tapes, mats, sealants and more.
- Protective wraps for metal, glass and plastic pipes and ductwork
- Through-penetrations of electrical, data or communications cables
- For construction joints and gaps in floors and walls
3M™ Passive Fire Protection Products (US, English)