Of all the pathways to growth, investing in our people is most important.
The premise is simple - if your people grow, your company will grow. The key: Linking growth in individuals to those things that unlock energy and activities that our customers value.
Clearly, 3M's first chairman of the board, William L. McKnight, was a unique leader and 3M has had outstanding leaders at all levels of the company ever since.
Leadership development remains at the top of the company's agenda.
Board of Directors of 3M Saudi Arabia
- Osama Hammoudeh (Business Transformation Leader)
- Izharnabi Khan (Finance Manager)
- Kumar Subramaniam (Manager: Supply Chain, Sourcing & Manufacturing)
- Kamal A.H Alwassia (HR Manager)
- Imran Mian (Manager, Admin. Serv.)
- Adham Al Fakih (Technical Manager)
- Mansour al juaid (Government Markets & Strategic Planning Manager)
- Fadi Kahhal Technical Manager (Legal Affairs Manager )
- Imad Abusbeitan (Country Business Leader - Electronics and Energy Business Group)
- Michal Mirowski (Country Business Leader - Healthcare Business Group)
- Mohsin Mukthar (Country Business Leader - Industrial Business Group)
- Ibrahim Adel Tawfik (Country Business Leader - Safety and Graphics Business Group)
- Adnan Khan (Country Business Leader - Consumer Business Group)
- Tareq Al Nouri (Mining, O&G Business Leader)
- Mohsen Khader (Transformational Leader)
Inge G. Thulin
Chairman of the Board,
Chief Executive Officer