Products & Services
- Evaluation can be used with all brands and types of respirators
- Evaluations can be completed using any computer with internet access
Speed and Productivity
- Most employees do not need to leave the work site
- Employees and employers receive immediate notification of the results
- Clearance letters will be electronically mailed or faxed to the employer, and mailed to the employee.
Consistency and Quality
- All employees are evaluated using the same expanded OSHA Respirator Medical Questionnaire
- Provides recordkeeping of employee clearance status Board-certified, occupational medicine physicians complete the reviews and, where needed, make recommendations for further medical testing.
On-Line Respirator Medical Evaluations
This easy-to-use questionnaire helps establish the worker's clearance level for using a specific respirator in your work conditions. It can be completed in 15-20 minutes using any computer with internet access, and is available every day, any time, to fit your employees' schedules. Any respirator brand can be used. You'll receive immediate notification of clearance as well as on-line recordkeeping to track employee status. Available in English and Spanish.
Respirator Medical Evaluation Flyer [PDF 80 KB]
OSHA Letter of Interpretation [PDF 35 KB]
[PDF 72 KB]
Order Now - Respexam.com Webpage
New Video Demo Tools
Try our new four-minute demo tool with an audio/video overview of the key features of the system. Send this link to customers www.respexam.com/salesdemo, or refer them to the demo link on the home page of .
In addition, there is a comprehensive ten-minute training tool at: .
To aid the customer, this training video has also been divided into brief training segments tied to specific tasks on the respexam.com site. Links are located within the following sections:
- Part 1: Sign-up
- Part 2: Contact Information
- Part 3: Profiles
- Part 4: Create Login IDs
- Part 5: What the Employee Sees
- Part 6: Recordkeeping