APC™ II Adhesive Coated Appliance System
Since 1991, 3M Unitek has raised the standard in orthodontic bonding efficiency with the introduction of APC™ Adhesive Coated Brackets.
Today, the innovative and patented APC™ II System takes bonding ease and efficiency to even the next level with a softer and more workable adhesive then previous versions. Lighter and less viscous than the original APC adhesive, the APC II adhesive is soft enough to assure accurate placement yet firm enough to virtually eliminate bracket drift and excessive flash. It's easy to use and still delivers consistently high bond strength.
The APC Adhesive System takes you from prophylaxis to cure in five fewer steps than traditional light cure bonding, when used with one-step Transbond™ Plus Self-Etching Primer.
The APC II system looks to make life easier for your staff everyday. No messy mixing. Each individual bracket clearly identified and pre-oriented on a special foam liner that virtually eliminates bracket rotation in transit. No wasted time getting to chairside.
- No mixing, no application, no opportunity to contaminate the base
- Fewer steps. Fewer bonding variables. Increased productivity
- Eliminates most bonding variables
- Dramatically easier etching/priming with Transbond™ Plus Self-Etching Prime
- More appliance types with adhesive precoating to match the orthodontist's preferences
- Faster curing with the Ortholux™ Luminous Curing Light
Each APC II adhesive coated bracket comes in an individual colour-coded well for easy identification. A tamper-evident heat seal ensures a 3-year shelf-life. A compact dispensing system allows storage of up to 20 cases of brackets by slot size, tooth and prescription. A convenient patient set up tray allows you to transfer exactly what is needed to chairside.