You need braces if your teeth or jaw need treatment to keep them in good alignment and eliminate any future hassle.
- Keep well and fit
- Protect from cavities
- Have nice teeth
- Bite right
What is an overbite?
Overbite means your upper front teeth overlap your lower front teeth too much.
- It's the most common bite.
- Are top teeth sticking out over the bottom teeth?
What is an underbite?
Underbite means your lower jaw sticks out too far compared to your upper jaw.
- It's kind of rare, actually.
- Do the bottom teeth stick out past the top teeth?
What is an open bite?
You can tell an open bite by a gap showing between some teeth when you clench them.
- Can you see any spaces in your bite?
- Space between top and bottom teeth?
- Is chewing difficult?
What is a crossbite?
Crossbite means the position of one or more teeth is reversed as teeth cross each other vertically.
- Twisted teeth?
- Teeth too crowded?
- Facing the wrong direction?
Gaps and Missing Teeth:
It's harmless, isn't it? Here we tell you why missing teeth should also be treated.
- Do the gaps in your smile bother you?
- Watch out! The gaps can get bigger.