3M™ Supplied Air Respirator System S-200+
Work in a World of Comfort
The 3M™ Supplied Air Respirator System S-200+ is a comfortable and versatile supplied air respirator system for use with the 3M™ 6000 and 3M™ 7000 Series Half and Full Face Masks.
Engineered to deliver additional comfort and security, the S-200+ features double-action safety couplings to help minimise the risk of accidental disconnection during use and an adjustable airflow feature so you can control the air across your face for maximum comfort.
Click to learn more!
* When used with a 3M™ recommended Full Face mask the product meets the requirements for a class 4A/B device.
- Tested and approved to EN 14594:2005
- Meets the highest level of protection, Class 4B for continuous flow supplied air respirators when fitted to a full face mask*
NEW! ATEX Tested
- Assessed in accordance with the requirements of the ATEX directive and in accordance with EN13463-1 for non-electrical equipment*
- Suitable for use in IIB 2GD environments under certain conditions. Please see relevant user instructions for further details.
* Valid only when fitted with a 3M™ 308-00-72P Antistatic Compressed Air Supply Tube.
Cool and Comfortable
- Lightweight and balanced system with a constant flow of air across the face for a cooler and more comfortable wear
NEW! Flow Check Bag
- The S-200+ includes a Flow Check Bag allowing you to conduct a simple pre-use check to ensure that the correct amount of air is being delivered - giving you peace of mind
- General Transport
- Automotive & Aerospace
- Metal Fabrication
- Oil and Gas
|Glass Fibre Fabrication
- Boat Building
- Wind Turbine Manufacturing
Select Your Individual Respirator System:
- Select the S-200+ Air Delivery Unit
- Select your half face or full face mask
- Select your filters (for use in dual-mode)
- Select the appropriate air supply tube
- Select your accessories and air tools (optional)
S-200+ System Selection Guide
Click the link to view or download our 3M™ Supplied Air Respirator System S-200+ literature. We have brochure, technical datasheets and posters available.
A wide range of air tools can be fitted to the 3M™ S-200+ Supplied Air Respirator System eliminating the need for multiple airlines when working. Click link to learn more.
Lockable airflow adjustment knob giving you full control of a range of input pressure.
NEW! Double Action Couplings
Help to minimise the risk of accidental disconnection during use giving you enhanced confidence in protection.
Stainless Steel Cast
Stainless Steel CAST Connection, offering improved corrosion resistance in tough conditions.
Easy to Connect
- Low profile, narrow-bore breathing tube for ease of movement.
- Helps to reduce interference with your work.
Robust, proven bayonet connection to the facepiece and filter provides easy fitting with confidence of security.
If you have questions or want more information, please Contact Us
3M has a wide range of Powered and Supplied Air products and systems. To learn more please visit our Powered and Supplied Air
to our PPE eNewsletter to get all of the latest updates delivered straight to your in-box.