Occupational Assessment Made Easy
Many workplaces have highly variable noise levels, making it difficult to assess the risk to employees at a specific point in time.
The easy-to-use SE-400 series sound level meters help solve this problem by measuring average (LEQ/LAVG), maximum, minimum, and peak sound pressure levels. This is an ideal solution to measure and manage workplace noise exposure as part of a Hearing Conservation program. Environmental noise assessments also can be conducted with the ability to print Noise Enforcement reports.
Watch the SE-400 in action »
- Variable, user-selectable data logging intervals
- Large backlit LCD display
- Rechargeable lithium battery
- Store numerous noise surveys in memory for download
- Optional removable Type/Class 1 microphone
- Multilingual user interface
- All models ship ready-to-use, no setup necessary
To find out more details about the Sound Examiner SE-400 series, please read our brochure (pdf, 637KB).