Venous Leg Ulcers
'Therapeutic compression, designed for everyday comfort'
The unique 3M™ Coban™ 2 Compression System is comfortable to wear, easy to apply and delivers sustained, therapeutic compression for the effective treatment of venous leg ulcers and related conditions. For patients with an ABPI equal to or greater than 0.8.
The Coban 2 compression system is latex free and has been specifically developed to overcome some of the challenges associated with other compression systems. The patient-led compression system offers benefits to both clinicians and patients including:
- Simple application techniques, easy to learn
- Simple ordering system, one size fits all
- Improved patient concordance
- Reduced slippage, making it more comfortable to wear
- Less bulky allowing normal footwear to be worn
Coban 2 compression system is sold as a bandage system consisting of two layers - the inner comfort layer and the outer compression layer.
For patients less tolerant of compression, please see 'Venous Leg Ulcers with an Arterial Component'.