Now made with plant-based renewable resources, 3M Steri-Drape Surgical Drapes use fewer fossil fuels¹ and decrease CO2 emissions to help reduce the environmental impact of medical disposables² . Matching sustainability with improved product performance, the entire drape provides a high level of protection for patients and healthcare professionals.
Combining a strike-through- resistant barrier, strength, durability and greater absorption, 3M Steri-Drape provides improved absorption also helps prevent operating team exposure to blood and body fluid run off.
Ease of Use
The improved 3M Steri- Drape Surgical Drapes are easier to unfold and separate film-from-film³ . With the help of 3M adhesive edging, improved application and sufficient friction, the drapes stay in place throughout the procedure, helping to drive OR/Theatre efficiency.
A Trusted Brand
3M Steri-Drape continues to feature the same high- quality properties you have come to expect and trust: Strength across entire drape withstanding the most demanding procedures and manipulation. Pressure sensitive adhesive ensuring isolation of the surgical site and low linting to help reduces risk of surgical site infection/contamination¹.
Better for the Environment:
Contains 95% plant-based material in non-woven fabric layer¹
62% of entire fabric made from plant-based material²
Double the biobased content of market leading drapes
Uses 18% fewer fossil fuel resources than previous drape
Cuts CO2 emissions by 10% throughout lifecycle.
Helps Reduce Risks:
Level 4 protection AAMI standard and EN13795 High Performance/Critical Area
Adhesive edging isolates incision site
Meets flammability Class 1 16CFR1610 requirements
Reduced electrostatic decay.
Soft and pliable for easy application
Conforms to body contours
Sufficient level of friction to stay in place.
Together with our customers, we are developing ingenious, sustainable solutions to help address
global healthcare challenges, protect the environment and promote a healthier world.
Watch our Sustainability Video
1. Tested per ASTM D6866 by Beta Analytic Inc.
2. Life Cycle Assessment per ISO 14040 and ISO 14044 and validated by PE INTERNATIONAL (a third party sustainability consulting firm).
+ Risk Reduction
1. Level 4 barrier performance by Nelson Laboratories per ANSI/AAMI PB70 and High Performance for Critical Product Area by Centexbel per EN 13795.
2. Tested at 3M per ISO 9073-6.
3. Tested at Centexbel per EN ISO 9073-10 and EN 13795.
4. Tested at Nelson Laboratories per 16 CFR 1610. 5. Tested at 3M per internal test method based on INDA(TM) IST 40.2.
+ Ease of Use
1. 3M internal test data.
2 Tested at 3M per ASTM D4032.
3. Tested at 3M per ASTM D1894.
+ A Trusted Brand
1. Tested at Centexbel per EN ISO 9073-10 and EN 13795.