3M™ Petrifilm™ Aqua Plates are sample-ready plates that replace conventional agar, petri dishes, media pads and disposable filter funnels used in the microbial testing of bottled water. Each plate contains a water-soluble gelling agent, nutrients and indicators in a dry, shelf-stable format.
We offer four 3M™ Petrifilm™ Aqua Plates to cover your unique testing needs:
- Heterotrophic Count
- Coliform Count
- Enterobacteriaceae Count
- Yeast & Mold Count
Key features and benefits:
- Time-saving: Eliminates the need for agar preparation
- Compact: Frees up substantial space in your lab, incubator, refrigerator and waste can
- 18-month shelf life: No more expired pre-made agar dishes
- Easy to use: Reduces the chance for error
- Compatible with membrane filtration using MCE Filters
Can be used for:
Water and beverage manufactures and food processors for testing bottled water
*3M has not documented the performance of 3M Petrifilm Aqua Plates for water samples other than bottled water. The use and validation of 3M Petrifilm Aqua Plates to test other types of water samples, such as process or rinse water, is at the sole discretion and responsibility of the end user
Read our brochure (PDF, 370 kB).