The Scotch-Brite™ Bamboo Kitchen Cloth is made with natural bamboo fibres,
soft and natural
for a sustainable environment
- The cloth is made from natural fibres - 60% bamboo 40% cotton
- Packaging is made from 90% recycled materials
Advantages of the Bamboo Cloth
- Dries quickly
- Rinses and wrings easily
- Soft, silky feel
- 50% more absorbent than ordinary dishclothes*
- Suitable for most surfaces**
Did you know?
- Bamboo is the fastest growing woody plant on this planet, growing up to one third faster than the fastest growing tree. Some species can grow up to 1 metre per day
- Bamboo is a grass, not a tree
- Unlike timber, bamboo is a self-regenerating natural resource; harvesting bamboo does not kill the whole plant, so there is no need for replanting - it just grows back
- A forest of bamboo releases 35 percent more oxygen and absorbs at least four times more carbon dioxide than an equivalent sized forest of trees
- There are over 1000 species of bamboo
- A single bamboo clump can produce up to 15 kilometres of usable pole in its lifetime
- A sixty foot tree cut for market takes 60 years to replace. A 60 foot bamboo cut for market could take as little as 59 days to replace, depending on the species of the bamboo
- In total about 18 million hectares of bamboo are distributed in world ecosystems in Asia, Africa and America
- Bamboo can be used to build houses, to make paper, as food, for furniture, to build bridges, to make musical instruments, to make fabric and the shoots are good food source.
Where to Buy
Scotch-Brite™ Bamboo Kitchen Cloth is availabe to buy from:
Online at www.3mselect.co.uk
*Up to 50% more absorbent than ordinary cotton dishclothes according to internal 3M lab tests measuring liquid grams absorption against a representative sample of cotton dishclothes sold at retail
**CAUTION: Cloth itself does not scratch surfaces, but can pick up particles that do scratch. Stitched edge may scratch delicate surfaces. Test in an inconspicuous area before use to verify no surface damage.
The requested content cannot be found.