Shedding light on the colour matching process
The Paint Preparation System™ (PPS™) Colour Check Light matches the spectrum of daylight.
This portable light is designed to make colour matching and the refinish process faster and easier, providing near daylight conditions for colour matching, checking coverage and identifying post painting defects.
- Bodyshops can replicate daylight conditions all the year round
- Reduces the chance of costly rework caused by colour mismatch, poor coverage or metallic layout
- Helps identify post-paint defects such as swirl marks, holograms and burn through
- Helps assess vehicle colour where incorrect identification may be easy to make such as Xirallic finishes
- 3M Colour Check Light comes complete with carrying case containing light, battery, charger, power supply, cords and instruction manual
Download our 3M™ PPS™ Colour Check Light brochure (pdf, 1,577kb)
Download our 3M™ PPS™ brochure (pdf, 342kb)
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements Contact Us
Back to New Products