Automotive European Organisation
Body-in-White, Paint, Chassis, Powertrain, Interior and Exterior: 3M OEM products touch virtually every vehicle manufactured in the world today. Our successful relationships with automotive manufacturers and their OEM suppliers began in 1915 when we revolutionized vehicle surface preparation with 3M™ Wetordry™ Abrasives and two-tone painting with Scotch™ Masking Tape. Today 3M supplies the automotive industry with over 1,000 different products. More importantly, we collaborate with customers to help solve solve your problems with solutions leveraging the benefits of multiple 3M technologies. These wide-ranging, high-quality products and materials include:
- Acoustic insulation products
- Acrylic foam tapes
- Adhesives and other fastening systems
- Catalytic converter mounting mats and insulation
- Decorative and protective film products
- Fluoroelastomers for hoses, seals and gaskets
- Glass bubbles for lightening and strengthening plastics
- Light management and electrical components
- Noise absorbing and damping products
- Plant safety, worker safety and environmental products
- Security labeling and identification materials
- Sensors and brackets for attachment to glass or metal
Because 3M Automotive OEM operates manufacturing plants and automotive innovation centers around the world, we offer sales and technical support at the local level. If you have product specification responsibilities and would like more detailed information about 3M solutions for a wide variety of automotive design, engineering and manufacturing challenges, please contact us.
Introducing 3M Wroclaw, Poland ........ European Super Hub.