Complex systems require comprehensive engineering. By integrating software, electronic, and mechanical expertise, 3M creates systems that complement each other and enable exceptional performance. These disciplines are further enhanced by predictive modeling, human factors engineering, and industrial design. The result is a blend of functionality and elegance, in products as simple as a tape dispenser or a sanding tool and as complex as 3M’s multi-dimensional circulation and security systems for libraries.
- First Application Tape dispenser (1931)
- Now Innovating Design integrated into development (form and function)
- What We’ve Done Earned 7 Red Dot Design awards in 2012
- Markets Serves all 3M markets
- Core Products Industrial Design, Human Factor Research, Predictive Modeling
- 3M Business Unit Industrial, Consumer, Health Care, Electronics & Energy, Safety & Graphics
3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200
The 3M™ Littmann® Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 redefines what a stethoscope can do for you.
Post-it® Pop-up Notes Dispensers
Post-it® Dispensers offer sleek desktop styling that keeps your pop-up sticky notes at the ready.
Design at Heart
3M’s passion for innovation is by design.