So strong, they can hold a structural panel for the life of a building...so gentle, they yield to a child. Because 3M adhesives have been engineered to fit our customers' needs, they are used in such diverse products as aircraft and mobile phones, vehicles and medical dressings. We excel in curable adhesives and epoxies. And, of course, pressure-sensitive tapes, which 3M invented more than 80 years ago.
Adhesive yin and yang
By definition, adhesives make things stick. Command™ Strips expand the definition to include unsticking. Command™ Strips hold on strongly, yet can be removed cleanly, leaving no surface damage or sticky adhesive residue. When paired with hooks, clips and caddies, these unique attributes give users the flexibility to organise and decorate without regret or repercussions.
Strong hold and damage free
Command™ Strips hold strongly to a variety of surfaces, including painted plasterboard, wood, tile and more. Yet, they can be removed cleanly - no holes, marks or residue.
A Strip for any situation
In addition to standard strips, Command™ brand has strip varieties to address different needs and spaces: interlocking picture-hanging strips, water-resistant strips for the bathroom and clear strips.
- First Application Masking tape (1925)
- Now Innovating Green adhesives (plant-based), oil-tolerant epoxies, Kind Removal Tape
- What We’ve Done 1,000,000,000,000+ nappy tape tabs, Enough Scotch tape to circle the Earth 165 times every year, World record for lifting a forklift with 6 square inches of adhesive area
- Markets General Assembly, Transport, Consumer Products, Health Care
- Core Products 3M™ VHB™, Scotch™, Scotch-Weld™, Post-it®, Micropore™
- 3M Business Unit Industrial, Consumer
Command™ Products provide a damage-free hanging solution for every project.
3M™ Kind Removal Silicone Tape
3M Kind Removal Silicone Tape is ideal for patients with at-risk skin or sensitive skin.
3M™ VHB™ Tape
High-strength bonding tape is a proven alternative to screws, rivets, welds and other forms of mechanical fasteners.